Community
Wiki Posts
Search

lack of responsiveness Miles & More

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2010, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Platinum for Life, M&M Senator
[QUOTE=NewbieRunner;13185455]Welcome to the M&M forum, fdelite.

Have the miles for the two flights from November posted in your account? You could try calling the Miles & More Service Team in Germany who may have more experience.

As suggested, I have contacted the M&M Service Team in Germany who informed me that, according to the information they have, all applicants for status-matches (who successfully have met all requirements, i.e. have taken the required flights) will receive their status match in the first week of February 2010. So it looks I will need to be patient for another 2 weeks.
Old Jan 22, 2010, 9:38 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by moos
I was on the Phone with M&M SEN line today. The agent insisted that AI is a Star allaince partner for LH and just that not all Star partners do not award Status miles..
No need to get too philosophical .. AI is thanks heavens not yet a Star Alliance member but a partner of Lufthansa. And hence the exclusion of the mileage earning possibility is in order.
Old Jan 23, 2010, 8:28 am

Programs: LH SEN, AB GOLD, SPG PLAT, HHONORS Diamond
Originally Posted by weero
No need to get too philosophical .. AI is thanks heavens not yet a Star Alliance member but a partner of Lufthansa. And hence the exclusion of the mileage earning possibility is in order.
Actually their F and C has become much better off late. If they are in the Alliance they are very likely to be full partners. And I find their $3500 RT in C as best value for money to Asia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.