Wiki Posts
Search

Top non fcl,fct lh lounges?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2009, 7:00 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Top non fcl,fct lh lounges?

The new business lounge in fra I heard is good but so far the top are jfk sen lounge an iad sen lounge. Any muc or fra or zuricg sen lounges any better?
Old Nov 1, 2009, 7:38 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I think your shift key is broken. You should get it fixed. There are many threads here about lounges which you can access using the search function and many people have listed their favourites including the SEN lounges at ZRH, FRA C or the SEN cafe at MUC.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 1:56 am

Programs: LH, AF, AB, SQ
There is a nice LH Business Lounge at CGN. Pretty close walk to the gate.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 3:17 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
DUS SEN and MUC non-Schengen SEN are not bad.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 4:22 am

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by airphone
The new business lounge in fra I heard is good but so far the top are jfk sen lounge an iad sen lounge. Any muc or fra or zuricg sen lounges any better?
Sure. The lounges of any 8th grade Asian carrrier are vastly superior of what LH left over from their crummy, little SEN huts.

No space, no working Internet (unless you want to sell your soul to a malicious criminal aggregate such as T-Mobile), and more recently healthy (as in not edible) food choices.

The collection of hard liquors is really great though. So if you want to anaesthetise yourself for the next upcoming LH segment - that's what these lounges are for. And you don't need a seat to get knocked out ... so the lack of space is immaterial .
Old Nov 2, 2009, 4:35 am

Programs: Disgruntled HON**, Indifferent EK Gold, skeptical BA Silver
Originally Posted by weero
The collection of hard liquors is really great though. So if you want to anaesthetise yourself for the next upcoming LH segment - that's what these lounges are for. And you don't need a seat to get knocked out ... so the lack of space is immaterial .

Please Weero, do not give such tips. That only will lead to young lads connectiong from lets say IAD via MUC to AMS get an IDB because of being totally drunk and rioting in the back of the plane before departure to AMS and me waiting for 90mins on the tarmac because we consequently will lose our ATC slot because of the fuss and the delay...
Old Nov 2, 2009, 5:16 am

ZRH - better then any FRA or MUC non F/HON lounge.

PS , if you go to the smoking -longest in the world - bar , you will many times have a
very interesting scenery of what must be commuting Russian working girls. Dress for success!
Old Nov 2, 2009, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by mamb0
Please Weero, do not give such tips. That only will lead to young lads connectiong from lets say IAD via MUC to AMS get an IDB because of being totally drunk and rioting in the back of the plane before departure to AMS...
That happened to me numerous times ex SYD, actually. But the booze collection chez QF is indeed comparable to the of of the 'binge drinkers delight' club LH installed.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by seat 1a
..commuting Russian working girls..
I have to inquire what on Earth that is!

I know what 'working girl' could imply and what a 'commuter' is ... but I have no clue what the merger of both yields! Any cues?
Old Nov 2, 2009, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by weero
I have to inquire what on Earth that is!
Weero , you surprise me , my impression was that you are a man
of the world - and the word.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by seat 1a
Weero , you surprise me , my impression was that you are a man
of the world - and the word.
Man yes, this is why the "Russian working" girls caught my attention in the first place .
Old Nov 3, 2009, 2:05 am

Programs: LH Sen for life; QR Plat; FB Gold; Bonvoy Gold for life
Originally Posted by TPJ
DUS SEN and MUC non-Schengen SEN are not bad.
I agree with you on the DUS lounge but I can't believe you like the MUC non-Schengen lounge. It is not very big and, like the B SEN lounge at FRA it is packed out with every Y pax whose grandmother once flew UA (therefore the family qualifies for lifetime diamond encrusted platinum status).

My favourite SEN lounge is at HAM. Great views of the apron and the ability to sit outside on the terrace. Also they usually have that lovely LH Cocktail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.