Programs: TubWorld, Bar Alliance, Borratxo Legendarium
Buggy Whip - Steak and Seafood near LAX

7420 La Tijera Boulevard
Westchester, CA 90045
310-645-7131

MON-FRI 11 am-10 pm.
SAT 4 pm-11 pm.
SUN 4 pm-10 pm.

This was another one of those places that my friendly hotel concierge helped me find. I had 3 hours notice to get organize a dinner for 25 on a Saturday night. After two other places laughed me off the phone, I called the Buggy Whip. The Manager balked at first but relented to my begging when I explained my special circumstances. We arrived to find ourselves in a private room, with special menus printed and the best waiter in the restaurant had been pulled to serve us as well as his regular tables. Harried as he was, he was quite witty and entertaining, nd provided excellent service. The manager checked on our party no less than 3 times during the dinner, and then didn't charge us the "mandatory 18% group gratuity". That actually worked out to the waiter's benefit since I wrote in 25%

from a review .....

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">If you are looking for a real blow out close to the Airport in Los Angeles then look no further-The Buggy Whip in Westchester is the place for you. The Steak House/Sea Food restaurant is the second oldest Steak House in Los Angeles and has been going strong since 1949 at the same location ...</font>
Old Jan 21, 2003, 6:21 am
Original Member

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
This restaurant is in the L.A. Entertainment Book, up to $17 off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.