Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Any Experiences with Tesloop for transport to and from LAX?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2018, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler

Several family members have used the Tesloop service (private driver in a Tesla, free wifi, refreshments) (https://www.tesloop.com ) traveling from Palm Springs to LAX, etc.. I plan to use it next month. Main hassle is you need to Lyft or cab to a nearby location off-cite and you are limited in luggage. You are sharing a ride with others. They do have a few "Express" ones that go right to airport.But they go many places in the area. LAX to Palm Springs was running around $60 when I booked it.

Anyway, I plan to try it next month and wondered if any FTers have any tips.
Old May 13, 2018, 10:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat & Million Miler
Nobody?

Answering my own question.I just took my first ride. For around $50, rode from LAX to Rancho Mirage. Nice relaxing ride.Snacks and drinks if you like. They go to other areas in Southern CA like Anaheim. Something to consider

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.