Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

LAX Terminal 7 Arrival Area Restaurants?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2017, 8:07 pm
hed
Original Poster

Hello! I'll be flying to LAX on December from HNL. It's my first time to be landing in Terminal 7 on a United flight. Are there any restaurants in the Arrival Area of Terminal 7? I checked in other sites that there are food stalls in the Departure Area. But I have lots of baggage to claim and I'm not sure I want to go up again dragging my luggage to grab a bite.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 9:05 pm

Departure and Arrivals on the LAX website might be causing confusion. Departures means inside the secure area.

There is nothing outside security in T7. A Starbucks in T6.

However, it will take some time to unload bags. So I would grab something to eat near your gate (in the secure/departures area) before you exit to baggage claim.
TWA884 likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2017, 9:27 pm
hed
Original Poster

Originally Posted by wcj1
Departure and Arrivals on the LAX website might be causing confusion. Departures means inside the secure area.

There is nothing outside security in T7. A Starbucks in T6.

However, it will take some time to unload bags. So I would grab something to eat near your gate (in the secure/departures area) before you exit to baggage claim.
Oh okay. With that, I might be forced to eat first before heading to the baggage claim. Thanks a lot, @wcji!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.