Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Los Angeles
Reload this Page >

Concessions at LAX: How late are they open?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2015, 8:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: Independent

I am going to be arriving at LAX at 11:19pm. Does anyone know what time the concessions (newsstands or restaurants) close inside the terminal? If they will all be closed by that time, is there anywhere at the airport I ca at least pick up a soda or bottle of water and a snack that is outside of security?
Old Nov 12, 2015, 8:41 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
This is more of an LAX question than an American Airlines question, so off to the Los Angeles forum it goes! I'll also update the thread title to make it more clear what you're asking.

~Microwave
AAdvantage forum co-moderator
Old Nov 12, 2015, 12:53 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
I assume you are flying AA (based on moderator's redirect comment). There is a Starbucks at T4 lower (arrival) level near the luggage claim. I believe it opens until midnight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.