Wiki Posts
Search

SJC-LAX-DFW with connection thru remote gate 44 @ LAX

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2013, 10:34 am
Original Poster

SJC-LAX-DFW with connection thru remote gate 44 @ LAX

Hello all!

I'm flying from DFW to CA next week to visit my son in the Air Force. On my return flight, I have a connection through LAX and the remote American Eagle gate 44. I have 35 minutes between flights and the flight to DFW is in terminal 4. What exactly is the process for getting off the plane at the remote gate and getting to terminal 4 AND do I have enough time (35 mins) to accomplish it? Also, will my luggage be transferred in time for the next flight?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Amy
Old Oct 3, 2013, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Amy080808
Hello all!

I'm flying from DFW to CA next week to visit my son in the Air Force. On my return flight, I have a connection through LAX and the remote American Eagle gate 44. I have 35 minutes between flights and the flight to DFW is in terminal 4. What exactly is the process for getting off the plane at the remote gate and getting to terminal 4 AND do I have enough time (35 mins) to accomplish it? Also, will my luggage be transferred in time for the next flight?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Amy
The connection to the main terminal is pretty easy. You just go out, take the bus, and arrive in T4. Your bags should be transferred by the airline. The bus takes about 3 minutes, at least I timed it last time. It may take a bit longer if there's a lot of traffic on the tarmac.
Old Oct 3, 2013, 1:02 pm

Programs: AA Plat, DL, AS, UA, IHG Plat
You bags will get to your next flight before you do. Don't worry about it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.