Wiki Posts
Search

The Palm--$50 for $100 Worth of Food and Drinks--L.A. & West Hollywood Only

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2011, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Elite Gold
The Palm--$50 for $100 Worth of Food and Drinks--L.A. & West Hollywood Only

I hope this is the right place for it. I wanted anyone who lives in Los Angeles or who plans to visit LA the chance to get this.

The Offer

Well-known as the place to power lunch, The Palm is a classic American steakhouse, legendary for its prime aged Filet Mignon and New York Strip. Enjoy jumbo Novia Scotia lobsters, premium fish dishes such as Atlantic Salmon Fillet and Ahi Tuna Steak, and heritage Italian entrees such as Chicken Piccata and Veal Parmigiana!

At The Palm, the dining rooms are a panorama of the classic cartoons and caricatures of local regulars, businessmen, politicians, and celebrities which make up the impressive customer base. Each room is filled with the hearty handshakes and warm smiles from the gregarious staff and familiar guests, and always abuzz with a sea of conversation and laughter celebrating the best of everything.

Get in on the excitement with today's special offer and pay only $50 for $100 worth of extraordinary food at The Palm. Whether you're coming to catch up with old friends, meet new ones, close business deals, or celebrate family milestones, you'll always enjoy an excellent meal at The Palm!

DETAILS

•Promotional value expires 12/31/2011
•The voucher or items for this deal will be mailed by US Postal Service within 3 weeks
•Not valid for cash back
•Not valid with other offers or promotions
•May be purchased as a gift
•Does not cover tax
•Does not cover gratuity. Tipping on the full amount of the pre-discounted bill is always appreciated!
•Additional standard terms apply

The Palm $50 for $100 Worth of Food and Drink

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.