Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Does Global Pass offer one-way awards?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2003, 8:47 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old Nov 1, 2003, 10:24 am

No sorry they dont, I will fly with 50 000 global pass miles from europe to australia via malaysia in january, this is the cheapest miles to fly so far for so less miles.. no other program gives you this chance for this miles.
Old Nov 1, 2003, 8:51 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by WORLDWIDE TRAVELER:
I will fly with 50 000 global pass miles from europe to australia via malaysia in january, </font>
Wordwide Traveler, do you have this ticketed? I presume you are on KLM which uses Malaysian Airlines to fly the Kuala Lumpur- Sydney segement. I didn't know that you could use GlobalPass miles on this codeshare.

Old Nov 2, 2003, 6:38 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by 3544quebec:
Wordwide Traveler, do you have this ticketed? I presume you are on KLM which uses Malaysian Airlines to fly the Kuala Lumpur- Sydney segement. I didn't know that you could use GlobalPass miles on this codeshare.

</font>
Not Yet but I called globalpass 2 weeks ago and they told me that I can use my miles for flying this route with as you said codeshared with malaysia and there was seats available for january.
so I want to make the reservation next week.
Old Nov 2, 2003, 7:02 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks for the responses.
Old Nov 2, 2003, 12:07 pm

Ditto - thanks for the good news Worldwide Traveler
Old Nov 3, 2003, 9:30 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by 3544quebec:
Ditto - thanks for the good news Worldwide Traveler</font>
have both a great day in australia, also a good deal is the K40 miles from europe to all africa on KLM this will be my next journey..
Old Nov 4, 2003, 9:29 am

And to actually post something relevant to the initial post, I found this while perusing the Global Pass website (see the second last line):

SuperAwards™ allow GlobalPass Customers to have access to an increasing number of Preferred-Rate Airline Service Providers. SuperAwards™ allows the use of mileage earned as a form of currency to purchase award seats. Mileage required may be higher than GlobalAwards™. SuperAward™ mileage requirements are based on the air fare value. SuperAwards™ may vary by seasonality, advance purchase, or class of service.

SuperAwards™ must be requested directly with GlobalPass and may have a service fee.

SuperAwards™ include all departure taxes.

SuperAwards™ have the following details and restrictions:

- SuperAwards™ are positive space airline seats
- SuperAwards™ may include all departure taxes in mileage values
- SuperAwards™ can only be used on a single-airline award
- SuperAwards™ are non-refundable
- SuperAwards™ may have delivery fees if "paper" format
- SuperAwards™ may not have delivery fees if electronic format

-**** SuperAwards™ may be used for One-Way tickets on some airlines****

Note: Only 50% of Bonus Miles can be used for SuperAwards™.

Old Nov 6, 2003, 6:33 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks for all the responses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.