Wiki Posts
Search

Dividend Club and GlobalPass Mall

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2003, 6:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Dividend Club and GlobalPass Mall

Looks like GlobalPass is diversifying and getting into the online mall incentive business in conjunction with Dividend Club. www.dividendclub.net

"GlobalPass MALL includes over 300 Merchants
Effective July 1st, GlobalPass launches our online shopping mall. The GlobalPass Mall is offered in conjunction with Dividend Club International. GlobalPass Customers will be able to shop at over 300 online merchants from the convenience of your home or office while earning anywhere from 1 to 10 GlobalMiles per dollar spent."

Could be interesting. Lets hope GlobalPass comes to their senses regarding the interpretation of "transaction dates" and "posting dates" for the expiring miles issue.
Old Jun 13, 2003, 9:21 pm

Thanks for posting all the news davistev!

It took me a while to realize that they haven't posted all the new items on the main news page yet. I had to log on because they posted them inside the "system".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.