April Posted

Old Apr 3, 03, 7:00 am
Original Poster

April Posted

These guys are awesome my April posted in less than 48 hours. Great News Great Deal.
Old Apr 3, 03, 7:44 am
Original Member

Got mine too already!! Both the April 1 transfer through the 'net for my wife's GP account and my delayed Feb. 3 fax transfer from my GP account both posted to our HHonors mutual fund account today. Great work Globalpass! (Too bad there aren't any good Hiltons for our upcoming family trip for 4 to Costa Rica using GP miles on LACSA, or we could have made it a total GP vacation. Got some free days at one of the Marriotts there, though, with some Marriott points from when we used to be able to transfer them to Marriott.)

Djlawman
Old Apr 3, 03, 7:49 am

My February transfer finally showed up this morning!

It could have been the March transfer which was late because I did get a posting in early March that could have been from February or March. I doubt that the early March posting was from February because that would mean that both February and March took about 4 weeks each. Since most transfers are lightning quick like milesrus', I think my February transfer had just fallen through the cracks.

GP had to inquire at Hilton several times to get it resolved. Each time I emailed GP, I received a reply the same day, sometimes within an hour.
Old Apr 9, 03, 4:43 pm

milesrus - Thanks for posting your message with regard to the speed of your HHonors transfer.

I had thought that the latest postings were from the previous month. Once I read your message and started investigating, I found that my latest request showed up just as fast and that, in fact, Hilton had messed up and not posted my Feberuary miles.

GlobalPass was most helpful and said they would provide the transfer file information to Hilton if necessary. In any case, within five days, Hilton had found the missing miles information and added it to my account.

Thanks again!
Old Apr 10, 03, 12:14 am

Programs: Hilton, IHG, Choice, Alaska, Avianca, Japan Airlines
GlobalPass Rocks!

Old Apr 11, 03, 2:07 pm

Hilton failed to post my February transfer also. I called HHonors today and they said they will research the matter and post the points within seven days.
Old Apr 12, 03, 12:13 am

Programs: Hilton, IHG, Choice, Alaska, Avianca, Japan Airlines
I contacted GlobalPass regarding my Feb transfer. They contacted Hilton and within hours the miles were in my account.

I repeat - within hours. You can't get much better than that.

Dave - Japan

Search this Thread