Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Not much happening! but more empty promises?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2005, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

It has been nearly a month since we received the emails about lack of TACA ticket stock making ticketing impossible. No follow up email from GP to correct the language of the first email yet. I have eight tickets to be issued, earliest in September and no ticket numbers yet.

I know some good things have been posted but all I have seen is a bunch of empty promises. I would be more comfortable if they sent an email to me confirming new ticket stock and an idea of when ticket numbers will be issued.

They were able to keep up with demand for first 23 days of the month and only have seven days for which ticket numbers were not issued. I understand they are busy but it should not take a month to do the work they were able to do daily before the ticket stock ran out.

The old practice for TACA tickets was when you made the reservation you received a ticket number and called TACA with the ticket number to confirm the reservations. One of the GP employees must have less of a workload now because they do not have to record the mileage of the old airlines. Perhaps that person could be put to work issuing ticket numbers for all the legitimate reservations made thru the end of the month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.