Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

Has anyone received their latest tickets from GlobalPass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone received their latest tickets from GlobalPass

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2005, 11:12 pm

Amazingly, I had a voicemail waiting for me this afternoon from Globalpass asking me to forward my payment information for a Bogota reservation for late August. I was quite surprised, but glad to hear that they would issue the ticket. I made the reservations with TACA on June 27th and emailed GP with the information (and my payment information, lol) on the 28th. Sounds like I'm going to Columbia for a few nights.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 2:42 pm

Programs: Former DL GM, NW Platinum, UNITED PREMIER, STARWOOD GOLD, RG, LP, US, AA & OTHERS
Sounds like "good news"

I am happy to see all the positive post, and sounds like we WILL get our tickets and all concerned are keeping their word. (Well... except KLM-date change).
Old Jul 14, 2005, 5:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There seems to be some action indeed. Happy for all, who did get contacted lately.

I have nothing seen yet, but will be patient and hope it will work out for all.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 7:58 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
I finally sent an email today asking about the status of my tickets. It is annoying waiting for two weeks and not hearing anything at all.
Old Jul 15, 2005, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by satori
... It is annoying waiting for two weeks and not hearing anything at all.
Same here. I'm calling this afternoon to find out what gives.

It's been 3 weeks since I requested my awards and less than four weeks before my trip is scheduled.
Old Jul 15, 2005, 3:23 pm

Major progress -- I called and spoke to Daniella this afternoon and asked for the status of my awards since the first trip is in afew weeks. She put me on hold, then came back and said she spoke to the department issuing the tickets and that I should call back in two hours for an update. When I called back, she again put me hold, then came back and said they were working on my tickets and that she would call me back when they were ready. She called back about 45 minutes later to tell me the August awards were ticketed. When I asked when I could expect them, she put me on hold again, came back on and said my credit card was expired. That must have been an old one on file, because I faxed a current one to them when I initially requested my awards. She took the CC info, then told me the charge went through and to expect my tickets by the end of next week. They will deal with ticketing my November awards later. She also confirmed that it was safe to go ahead and make hotel reservations! Also, my account has been debited for the 200,000 miles required for four biz tickets, so I think I'm good to go. Thank you Daniella! ^ ^ ^
Old Jul 15, 2005, 3:30 pm
Suspended

^
Originally Posted by dhacker
Major progress -- I called and spoke to Daniella this afternoon and asked for the status of my awards since the first trip is in afew weeks. She put me on hold, then came back and said she spoke to the department issuing the tickets and that I should call back in two hours for an update. When I called back, she again put me hold, then came back and said they were working on my tickets and that she would call me back when they were ready. She called back about 45 minutes later to tell me the August awards were ticketed. When I asked when I could expect them, she put me on hold again, came back on and said my credit card was expired. That must have been an old one on file, because I faxed a current one to them when I initially requested my awards. She took the CC info, then told me the charge went through and to expect my tickets by the end of next week. They will deal with ticketing my November awards later. She also confirmed that it was safe to go ahead and make hotel reservations! Also, my account has been debited for the 200,000 miles required for four biz tickets, so I think I'm good to go. Thank you Daniella! ^ ^ ^
Great news Dave, Enjoy. hopefully everyone else will be getting the same great news as you have. ^
Old Jul 15, 2005, 3:38 pm

Just received an email with my 4 digit award number. Was then able to bring up the details on globalpass.com and see the ticket numbers, which have also been added to the reservation record and show up at the bottom of the page on checkmytrip.com.

Good luck to everyone with your awards. I guess the main point now is to make sure Taca keeps your reservation active until GP tickets it.

Last edited by dhacker; Jul 15, 2005 at 6:46 pm Reason: typo
Old Jul 18, 2005, 9:46 am

No tickets in hand, but GP just emailed me a Fedex tracking number!
Old Jul 18, 2005, 11:31 am

Programs: Former DL GM, NW Platinum, UNITED PREMIER, STARWOOD GOLD, RG, LP, US, AA & OTHERS
Good news!

Originally Posted by dhacker
No tickets in hand, but GP just emailed me a Fedex tracking number!
Thanks for updating us "dhacker"! That is indeed "Good News"!

Boa Viagem
Old Jul 18, 2005, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K
Good news here also. GlobalPass just sent an e-mail with a FedEx tracking number for our flight to Lima in August.
Old Jul 19, 2005, 11:51 am

Programs: UA 1k, AA EXPLT, NZ GE, VA PLT Hyatt Diam, Marr Plat, HH Diam
Originally Posted by jaguar
Good news here also. GlobalPass just sent an e-mail with a FedEx tracking number for our flight to Lima in August.
what's your exact departure date in Aug?
Old Jul 19, 2005, 2:51 pm

Good news on this front also. I just received a phone call from Global Pass and my Santiago tickets for August are being processed. Niurika says tickets are being processed in order of departure date. My flight is for August 10 so I am quite delighted to finally receive word of ticketing.
Old Jul 20, 2005, 12:42 pm

I'm traveling (MSY) at the moment, but my wife tells me the tickets arrived yesterday.
Old Jul 21, 2005, 7:27 pm

Tickets for the August trip arrived today. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.