File A Complaint With The Ftc

Old Jul 2, 05, 3:56 pm
Original Poster
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South Pacific
Programs: UA
Posts: 1,794
Exclamation File A Complaint With The Ftc

I am sorry for all of you; I am not in your situation but I think all of you should file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection. They are the first step to US federal actions.

FTC Consumer Website:

Consumer Complaint Form:$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Best luck.
Fiumicino is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: