Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good availability on flights...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2004, 12:46 am
Original Poster

Good availability on flights...

I have to say that my last few award bookings through TACA have been so unbelievably easy that I cannot contain my happiness. I just booked an open jaw award to Costa Rica for a few weekends from now. The whole process took me 10 minutes on the phone with TACA. Now, tomorrow, the phone call to GP.

Although I don't live in a gateway city, I love being able to use my mileage stash for these kinds of trips to Central and South America.
Old Nov 9, 2004, 11:22 am

Programs: United 1K
Great to hear. I recently redeemed miles for 3 tickets KLM in business class and it was like pulling teeth to find a date that worked (we're going in February which is the off-season to Europe)
Old Nov 9, 2004, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by jaguar
Great to hear. I recently redeemed miles for 3 tickets KLM in business class and it was like pulling teeth to find a date that worked (we're going in February which is the off-season to Europe)
jaguar, i have been trying to do this for quite some time, if you dont mind me asking, what routing are you taking (airports)and early or late feb.. thanks
Old Nov 9, 2004, 10:23 pm
Original Poster

Yes, well I was speaking strictly about US to Central and South America, of course. Award tickets on KLM ex-CONUS are, as we all know, extremely difficult to come about. I echo the sentiment to know exactly how you went about getting your seats. What class, etc.
Old Nov 10, 2004, 11:45 am

Programs: United 1K
I found KLM seat availability in February out of SFO.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 10:52 am

great to hear you were succesful, you said pulling teeth give us the scoop going in early or late february? where in Europe? whats the best way to pull it off.? I tried Houston to London in mid march after 7 weeks had no luck from any airport in the US

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.