Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > LatinPass/GlobalPass
Reload this Page >

You can now transfer points from Hilton HHonors to GlobalPass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2004, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K

Not a very good transfer rate but at least their agreement with Hilton HHonors is continuing.

GlobalPass is very pleased to announce that Hilton HHonors members can now transfer points (inbound) to their GlobalPass account at a conversion ratio of 10,000 Points for 1,000 GlobalMiles™. Customers transferring before January 31, 2005 will receive a 20% Bonus Offer from GlobalPass and receive 1200 GlobalMiles™ instead of the normal 1,000.

Call Hilton HHonors at 1-800-HHonors to request the transfer to your GlobalPass account. Check out your GlobalPass web site
(www.globalpass.com) for information on other great value promotional offers. Make a habit of visiting the site. You will be glad you did!
Old Sep 29, 2004, 2:53 pm
travelalot5

I don't think this is anything new and maybe at a decreased rate. I transfered Hilton points in a couple years ago (to keep miles from expiring)and it seems like there was a better conversion rate than 10/1

Old Oct 1, 2004, 4:40 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
Can buy miles also

If a bit short on miles and need them right away (transfers can take 4-6 weeks), one can buy miles to top off account from GP. Also can buy keychains and get a few miles and also get some activity on your account that, I think, will keep acct open another 36 months. But check with GP on keeping the account active to make sure.
Old Nov 20, 2004, 12:47 pm

It is really not a good rate so I would not do it unless I was desperately close to an award and needed the points. I prefer to transfer from Airlines to HHonors to get free hotel stays, since the hotel can often cost more than the airfare.

PEACE!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.