Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM Meals

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2023, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat 3MMiler
LATAM Meals

Will be flying LA 535 in J LAX-:LIM and LA 2380 in PE and wondered if anyone has copies of menus or pics of the food on offer? Thanks
Old Nov 29, 2023, 2:50 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Harveynics
Will be flying LA 535 in J LAX-:LIM and LA 2380 in PE and wondered if anyone has copies of menus or pics of the food on offer? Thanks
I don’t have a menu for J but I did review this flight earlier in the year.

Harveynics likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2023, 10:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
I've not had a delicious meal on LATAM in ages. I've had acceptable to inedible, with the exception of desserts, which are generally good. Wine selection is usually decent. This is ex-LAX, LIM, SCL and EZE.

( Somewhere I have some buried Lan Chile first class menus and domestic Chile business class menus - I should dig them out so I can 😭... Or at least have happy memories.)
Semphyra and Harveynics like this.
Old Dec 3, 2023, 5:40 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
( Somewhere I have some buried Lan Chile first class menus and domestic Chile business class menus - I should dig them out so I can 😭... Or at least have happy memories.)
I thought the FA collect all the paper menu at the end of the flight and reuse them.
Old Dec 5, 2023, 2:42 pm

Programs: IB , BA , AA , LATAM
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
I've not had a delicious meal on LATAM in ages. I've had acceptable to inedible, with the exception of desserts, which are generally good. Wine selection is usually decent. This is ex-LAX, LIM, SCL and EZE.

Nothing from Ladeco?
Semphyra likes this.
Old Dec 6, 2023, 9:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by malagajohn
Nothing from Ladeco?
Nope! First trip was 2001. Caviar and Centolla accompanied by Taittinger Comtes de Champagne on the first Northbound longhaul - it was immediately my new favo(u)rite airline!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.