Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM group trip PNR - add my Pass # for boarding privs?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2023, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold

Sorry, newbie to LATAM and to a group rez. We did the match so are LATAM Platinum.

On a group reservation it seems. I have what looks like the reservation number but am unable to pull up on website. I'd like to add our LATAM numbers not so much for miles accrual but for expedited check-in lane, boarding group, etc.

Is this possible or advice for how to accomplish?

Thanks.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 5:40 am

I’ve been trying to add FF# for a group trip as well. I’m assuming just do at check in, but did you ever find a way?
Old Mar 7, 2024, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM/Gold; WN A-list; HH something depending; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sea_flyer_17
I’ve been trying to add FF# for a group trip as well. I’m assuming just do at check in, but did you ever find a way?
Yes they were able to do it over the phone, but we were on a group reservation so were very cagey about giving me details. However, I was able to verify online that it worked. Because we were on a group reservation it just wouldn't work online. But if you have all the info, they were pretty friendly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.