Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

LATAM Brazil Finally bookable on BA. How can I find Pre Econ and Business Avail?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM Brazil Finally bookable on BA. How can I find Pre Econ and Business Avail?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2023, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Hey guys, been looking for a return leg from GRU to MIA/JFK in July and finally noticed wide open availability almost every day via BA.com with Avios. Unfortunately I only see Economy seats available. and no Premium Economy or Business. Any suggestion on how to search for Premium Economy or Business? How can I find availability? Via another site? Do I have to call in BA to book? Are there alternative mileage programs that I can use to book? I have a ton of Amex MR points that I can transfer to. I see lots of SCL to MIA/NYC via business but nothing from GRU. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old Apr 21, 2023, 4:15 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ddavid1101
Hey guys, been looking for a return leg from GRU to MIA/JFK in July and finally noticed wide open availability almost every day via BA.com with Avios. Unfortunately I only see Economy seats available. and no Premium Economy or Business. Any suggestion on how to search for Premium Economy or Business? How can I find availability? Via another site? Do I have to call in BA to book? Are there alternative mileage programs that I can use to book? I have a ton of Amex MR points that I can transfer to. I see lots of SCL to MIA/NYC via business but nothing from GRU. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I am not so sure LATAM makes the Premium Economy cabin on short to mid haul routes available for redemption.
Old Apr 27, 2023, 1:09 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I suppose if it doesn't show business, then there isn't availability.
Other ways to search I've used before this appeared is via Delta, award search and make sure the carrier is LATAM. I've seen business available there.
LATAM is very confusing, lot's of availability to North America, none to Europe. Not sure if it shows correctly.
Old Apr 27, 2023, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by neuromancer
I suppose if it doesn't show business, then there isn't availability.
Other ways to search I've used before this appeared is via Delta, award search and make sure the carrier is LATAM. I've seen business available there.
LATAM is very confusing, lot's of availability to North America, none to Europe. Not sure if it shows correctly.
Yep. Confirmed none was available. I was able to find a handful on different dates just to see. For Europe, I was able to find via Cathey site and at not too bad prices but flew mainly out of SCL but there was some good biz class availability. Even biz class from SCL to US. It's just nothing really from Brazil.
Old May 6, 2023, 8:22 am

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Try using the AS site for awards/miles. Found routing to SEA via LAX and there was some via MIA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.