Search

Multiplus Points

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2018, 10:59 am
ned
Original Poster

Programs: MTD pass holder
Thumbs down Multiplus Points

I have 22K Multiplus points that expire at the end of the year. Has anyone found a way to use or transfer Multiplus points other than flights? It appears if you are a US member use of the points is quite restricted.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 8:20 am

Programs: LATAM Black / IHG Platinum / Avis Preferred Plus
Let it go, carry on with your life, nothing for you to do with that.
Old Nov 23, 2018, 2:05 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExP 1MM, Smiles/GOL Diamond, TudoAzul/AZUL Diamond, HHonors Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by ned
I have 22K Multiplus points that expire at the end of the year. Has anyone found a way to use or transfer Multiplus points other than flights? It appears if you are a US member use of the points is quite restricted.
Are you USA based? If so, unfortunately I can't imagine anything other than flying. Try a weekend somewhere flying AA.
Old Jan 28, 2020, 10:21 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold - cheapass economy flyer!
I believe multiplus points can be used on amazon, I assume at a very unfortunate rate - but if you've got nothing better to do with them...
Old Jan 28, 2020, 12:33 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS Silver, SkyMiles Silver Medallion
Yes, the rate is awful. When I tried the extension I was quoted 0,696 cents per mile.

https://canjetiendasonline.latampass.com/?hl=en_us
Old Jan 29, 2020, 10:23 am

Programs: The Mac Daddy of Heimlich County (and low-ball status)
also being US based, I can't even figure out how to try to book a domestic (US) flight on AA with multiplus points
Old Feb 1, 2020, 1:27 pm

Programs: IB Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold, NH Titanium
If you happen to have a Brazilian bank account with the same name you have at LATAM Pass, you could sell these points at some of the Brazilian websites trading points (Hotmilhas, Milhas123, etc). You could get ~USD150 on them. It is not really allowed, but if points will expire and you won't fly LATAM anymore...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.