Wiki Posts
Search

LHR to EZE

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2018, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
LHR to EZE

We are considering flying J from LHR to EZE, but can find very little information about this airline/ route.

is anyone able to provide some links?
Old Oct 20, 2018, 2:31 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by botham
We are considering flying J from LHR to EZE, but can find very little information about this airline/ route.

is anyone able to provide some links?
That's likely because LATAM does not fly this route but rather British Airways on a 3-class 777-200 plane.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, BMI, ANA, HH Blue, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by mzb00
That's likely because LATAM does not fly this route but rather British Airways on a 3-class 777-200 plane.
https://www.latam.com/en_uk/apps/per...n=0&ninfants=0

Old Oct 20, 2018, 2:58 pm

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Your will be on the LHR to GRU flight, i have taken that fly many times, the seats are angle flat beds but the are more than OK. Seats on the 777 are into a 2-3-2 config so if you are flying with someone you will be ok. You can look for some videos on Youtube for the 777, i have some but i have never edit them hehehehehe.

If you ask me i will choose to fly the Latam 777 biz before the awfull BA Biz seats, i dont like those seat because most of the time i fly with my wife and when i fly solo i dont like to be looking backwards

If you ask me i will try to take a fly with the GRU - Buenos Aires (Check for EZE and AEP) on a wide body, since on narrow bodys you have the European business class and on the fly that you put as sample the A321 dont even have that, only economy cabin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.