Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Latam Pass App wont log in . forward multiplus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2018, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BA Silver, HHonors Gold, LeClub Accor Plat., Veteran of the EK Shower

Dear Community
I am disparing
I want the Latam Platinum card to appear again in the Latam app - for this I need to log in.
When I log in in the app or on the website I only get a message to register in Multiplus

But in multiplus I also do not see my platinum card

The app will never want to log in so I also do not see the digital card there (I always get the register multiplus message)

Can you help?

Has this been answered before?

I just want the app to work again as Latam only operates digital card and I cannot show anything worst case to BA lounge in case I want to collect BA points....
Old May 28, 2018, 8:06 am

Programs: Delta 1MM/PM, BAEC GGL, Asiana Diamond Plus(Lifetime), AC *Tangerine
I had the same problem with the LATAM side not the Multiplus when my old user name went away on LATAM.

To get to all of the non points things on LATAM you'll need to log in on the LATAM website with your LATAM Pass number and password (it should be the same as before). I got caught on the day they changed over and finally figured it out after about three tries and 30 minutes.

Hope this helps!

Of course it's LATAM so YMMV!

Last edited by ttuna3; May 28, 2018 at 8:07 am Reason: typo
Old Dec 18, 2018, 4:35 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
@kiez Were you ever able to solve this? It's driving me nuts, I really need my LATAM card...
Old Dec 18, 2018, 4:39 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Ok, after spending two days trying to figure this out (of course neither LATAM nor Multiplus could help), here's the solution:
Log into the LATAM website and Multiplus (LATAM will have created a Multiplus account for you).
Then go to this link:
https://www.latam.com/tarjetafidelizacionlatam/

Not sure what did the trick (after being bumped back and forth between the two websites), but that link (the Spanish URL, not the English version) finally worked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.