Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

GRU-ASU now with blocked seats for Black Sig. Other routes improved?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2018, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LATAM Black Signature, Aeromexico Club Premier Titanium, ConnectMiles Gold

GRU-ASU was previously sold as PZ. Now that they are sold as LA flights there is a nice change - seats 1D and 1F are blocked by Special Services (Black Signature).
This route is every now and then full in PE, so this is a welcomed positive change from LATAM.

Any other routes with more blocked seats for Black Sig?
Old Mar 3, 2018, 1:51 pm

Programs: JJ OW Emerald, TK*G, O6*G, Smiles Diamond, IC Amb, Le Club Platinum, former LH SEN (miss it!)
Originally Posted by pelon70
GRU-ASU was previously sold as PZ. Now that they are sold as LA flights there is a nice change - seats 1D and 1F are blocked by Special Services (Black Signature).
This route is every now and then full in PE, so this is a welcomed positive change from LATAM.

Any other routes with more blocked seats for Black Sig?
This is because PZ has fully converted to Sabre since February 2nd. So I guess they now able to use the same functionalities that regular LA flights present, such as this block for elite costumers.
Old Mar 4, 2018, 6:50 am

Programs: AAdvantage ExP 1MM, Smiles/GOL Diamond, TudoAzul/AZUL Diamond, HHonors Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by AlexMC
This is because PZ has fully converted to Sabre since February 2nd. So I guess they now able to use the same functionalities that regular LA flights present, such as this block for elite costumers.
Do you think they couldn't block the middle seat because of Amadeus?
Old Mar 4, 2018, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LATAM Black Signature, Aeromexico Club Premier Titanium, ConnectMiles Gold
Originally Posted by broland
Do you think they couldn't block the middle seat because of Amadeus?
It is not a question of the middle seats. The middle seats were always blocked in PE with PZ in rows 1-3.
The new now is that they block seats (1D and 1F) for Special Services on PZ flights on A320, just like seats 2D, 2H, 1J and 1L on 787 are normally blocked.
As pointed out by AlexMC, this is probably to be in line with general LA policy - but I quite sure PZ could have offered this before with Amadeus.

But all progress with LA/JJ/PZ integration is welcomed.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 1:57 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExP 1MM, Smiles/GOL Diamond, TudoAzul/AZUL Diamond, HHonors Gold, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by pelon70

But all progress with LA/JJ/PZ integration is welcomed.
Agreed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.