Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Linkding 2 bookins

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2017, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA NON flyer, LH Frequent Traveller, V/A Gold, HGP Diamond, HHonnors Diamond, GHA Black
Linkding 2 bookins

Hi

I have a return business ticket to Lima From NY. I wanted to extend the trip on the way out to include a fed days in Santiago

Can I buy a coach return ticket from Lima to Santiago and link the bookings somewhat so that on the outbound at least my luggage goes directly and I don't have to get it and check in again? thanks
Old Jun 5, 2017, 7:47 am

Programs: LANPASS
Hi!
I'm almost certain that you cannot link the bookings. However, if your whole trip is with LATAM, there will be no issues checking the bags through to your final destination as long as you let the counter agents in JFK at SCL that you are connecting with another LATAM flight on a different reservation. It helps if you can provide the record locator and/or ticket number for the other reservation so they don't spend time looking it up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.