Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LATAM PNR

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2017, 10:47 am

Programs: LANPASS
It takes a while to sync loyalty databases with the reservation system and the website (it is, AFAIR, a batch process that is performed nightly). the internals are complicated to explain (plus I'm not sure of all the current details, it's been a while since I left) and way over the scope of a forum post, but what happened to you seems to be the way the integration between loyalty dbs/GDS/website was designed to work
Old Jun 24, 2023, 1:56 am

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
I have a reward booking on LATAM SCL to IPC using BA Avios. I have the BA PNR but this does not work on app or LATAM web site

Can anyone advise on how to obtain the LATAM PNR other than calling them up.

It's a J booking and I’d like to book seats.

I hold a separate SCL MVD Y reward booking but I don’t believe I am able to book seats on that service. Is that correct. Thks

Last edited by binman; Jun 24, 2023 at 6:22 am Reason: spelling and grammar
Old Jun 26, 2023, 11:38 am

Programs: AA LT PLT; HH Diamond; AS 75K
Originally Posted by binman
I have a reward booking on LATAM SCL to IPC using BA Avios. I have the BA PNR but this does not work on app or LATAM web site

I hold a separate SCL MVD Y reward booking but I don’t believe I am able to book seats on that service. Is that correct. Thks
OW shows PNRs - MH, JL, etc. not sure if LA would show. I guess calling BA would get you the PNR.
Old Jul 1, 2023, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by binman

Was in a similar scenario today, ended up calling BA and was able to obtain the LATAM PNR
binman likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2023, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by NHarmonia
Was in a similar scenario today, ended up calling BA and was able to obtain the LATAM PNR
I got the same problem. But I found the solution in the end.
I booked my reward tickets via Cathay. I got the PNR from email doesn't work on Latam website's manage your trips. But then I tried to put it into check-in even though I don't wanna check in(the dates are next year &#128514. And the PNR worked, and in there you will see your order No.
Then you can save that order No. for later use to manage your trip now.
Old Aug 23, 2023, 11:50 am

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by Micky214
I booked my reward tickets via Cathay. I got the PNR from email doesn't work on Latam website's manage your trips. But then I tried to put it into check-in even though I don't wanna check in(the dates are next year &#128514. And the PNR worked, and in there you will see your order No.
I just booked a LATAM flight using Virgin Atlantic miles. The confirmation number from VS did not work, neither did the e-ticket number. However, YOUR METHOD WORKED FOR ME. THANK YOU!!!!

Edited to add: I even tried using pnr.sh to see if I can get the Latam "order number" from there. No dice. Again, thank you.
Micky214 likes this.

Last edited by happychic; Aug 23, 2023 at 11:59 am
Old Aug 24, 2023, 1:34 am

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Micky214
Thank-you this worked for me also.

Just to add I had to add my email address before being able to fully access the booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.