Wiki Posts
Search

LIM to LAX on LAN using Avios

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2015, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, British Airways, Alaska

I have had great success getting to and around South America this October using Avios. I am trying to get back around October 20th and I was hoping to take LAN 600 direct from LIM to LAX.

I would like to set a seat alert but LAN isn't on expert flyer. Is there any other way to watch for award availability on this route besides manually checking on BA everyday?

Has anyone else had success getting an award seat on this route?
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:32 am

kvs supports this search. i got two business seats on this route in December so it's possible
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Another site that supports this search is www.awardnexus.com. Some functionality is free to FlyerTalk members*, but I'm not sure if the automatic search repeat is.

* Click "more signup options..." under the green "Purchase Membership" button to get to the free signup for FlyerTalk members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.