Search

SCL Observations after a year

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2015, 10:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
SCL Observations after a year

I have not departed SCL for a year until today as OD pax. A few notes for those who have not been here for a while.

LAN premium check in is now upstairs on L4. There is an elevator or an escalator. It is essentially on top of what used to be the regular departure migraciones station. The premium check in has its own migracion and security station, followed by an elevator which exits into the duty free shop.

The duty free shop cashier setup is a disaster.

The regular departure migraciones looked better than the old one but in the evening, I have no idea.

The Louis Roederer bubbles in the Salon VIP are delicious as usual, and better than any other lounge here. Of course, they are the same as last year, and the same time as my last visit here, when I spent over 5 unexpected hours in the lounge in June.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.