Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

Lab VIP lounges in Lima and Santiago

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2014, 3:55 pm
Original Poster

I have an upcoming trip using AA miles, flying through LIM and SCL. One way, I am in Business class on an international flight, so I assume I'll have access to the VIP lounge?
On the way back, I could only get coach, so I assume I cannot use the VIP lounge. But I do have an AA Executive Mastercard, which gives me access to AA Admiral's Clubs, even when I fly coach. Might that work? Does anyone have experience with Lan's VIP lounges and can offer any advice? Thanks !
Old Sep 25, 2014, 5:04 pm

Programs: LATAMPASS, Copa ConnectMiles Gold
At SCL, LAN has two lounges (Neruda and Mistral), and there is also an Admiral's Club, so you should be good there, flying business or economy. Haven't used the Admiral's Club, but I do really like LAN's Neruda lounge.

As for LIM, there are no dedicated LAN lounges -- just the two common use facilities, Sumaq and VIP Club. If flying business class, you should have access. Flying economy, I think you'll be out of luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.