Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LAN Business Class experience

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2014, 10:24 am

Programs: Way Too Many
Just off three Lan flights in J. Two were in 767s and one on the 787 to EZE.

I found both the seats and the crews really good on all flights - managed to sleep well and the crew were really friendly by taking the time to introduce themselves personally and walking through the cabin on a very regular basis.

Also like that on night flights the light was turned on 30mins before landing as opposed to JL/AY/QF where they sometime turned on the light 2 hours before landing.

I thought the IFE on the 767's were good and intuitive especially the music section. Yep no noise cancelling but not a deal breaker.

I was not impressed by the food found it bland and uninviting on all three flights but I don't generally like the food on planes.

Also was disappointed by the 787 the interior starting to age (scratches etc) the IFE got stuck and the toilets looked old. Had to double check I was on a 787.

On the flight from PPT-IPC two captains and two first officers some with family members (they were in Business even though they had seats in economy - saw their boarding passes).

Also no lounge access in PPT or IPC even though there is a lounge in both (was closed).

Overall thumbs up from me for the flight comfort/service - maybe I got lucky.

J
Old Jul 19, 2014, 1:59 pm

Programs: LATAM PASS Black Signature, AA EXP 3MM, BA Blue
Originally Posted by jonnny
Just off three Lan flights in J. Two were in 767s and one on the 787 to EZE.
Also was disappointed by the 787 the interior starting to age (scratches etc) the IFE got stuck and the toilets looked old. Had to double check I was on a 787.
J
The average fleet age of LAN's 787s is 1.3 years old.

Three were delivered during 2012 and two were delivered during 2013. LAN just received its 6th 787 last month and will receive four more 787s this year...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.