Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > LATAM | LATAM Pass
Reload this Page >

U.S. Bank and LAN Airlines Introduce LANPASS Visa Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

U.S. Bank and LAN Airlines Introduce LANPASS Visa Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2014, 11:39 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
Originally Posted by nikad
I just found that in the fine print. However the buy 1 mile get 1 free with US Bank LAN is still current, so if you buy 100000km you get another 100000 and you only need 10000 for 3 RT tickets @ 2000usd Not too bad huh?
If you read the T&C, it will say that the 20% discount is valid when you buy an Airline Ticket, I will assume that the discount will not work with miles .
Old Jun 9, 2014, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by fedechat
If you read the T&C, it will say that the 20% discount is valid when you buy an Airline Ticket, I will assume that the discount will not work with miles .
Can you get the discount on a ticket from any of Lan's sites or just the US site?
Old Aug 21, 2014, 8:17 am
WAS

Programs: National Parks Annual Pass
So has anyone actually tried this and received 1 extra km for every km purchased with the LAN credit card? When I go through the 2nd step of the purchase process, it only shows the regular price. I might give it a try on a small purchase, but I was wondering if anyone actually has any experience.
Old Sep 14, 2014, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by WAS
So has anyone actually tried this and received 1 extra km for every km purchased with the LAN credit card? When I go through the 2nd step of the purchase process, it only shows the regular price. I might give it a try on a small purchase, but I was wondering if anyone actually has any experience.
Any reports on this?
Old Sep 20, 2014, 12:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This week I got a targeted promo in the snail mail:
Just use your LANPASS Visa Card for purchases between September 1 and October 31, 2014. Once you make 50 net purchases during the promotion period, you'll earn 2,500 Bonus Miles!

Be sure to register by September 30th.

It gives a 13-digit numeric promotion code and I can register online or by phone.

Though why did I get this more than two weeks after the promotion started?

I hadn't used the card since March.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.