Search

LATAM Heathrow desk

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
LATAM Heathrow desk

Hello,
I have to sort something out re a LATAM flight departing LHR in a few weeks and the phone agent said the only way to do it is in person at LHR. Does anyone know if LATAM have an admin desk at LHR T3 and what hours it might be open?
Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:17 am

Programs: LAN COMODORO
Originally Posted by alpenlupe
Hello,
I have to sort something out re a LATAM flight departing LHR in a few weeks and the phone agent said the only way to do it is in person at LHR. Does anyone know if LATAM have an admin desk at LHR T3 and what hours it might be open?
About 3 weeks ago i got to LHR about 3.30 PM and all the agents looked like they where just arriving. I dont know if they have an admin desk but they should, if not you can still talk to the agent supervisor and they can scalled if need it. (i had to do that on FRA, but was solve by the agent at the end).

If is any help, try to talk to any agent that is not from Latam Brasil.... They just suck, they dont care about anything

​​​
alpenlupe likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.