Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Zagat offering free LV Guides for reviews

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2003, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Zagat offering free LV Guides for reviews

Note: Hopefully you don't consider this spam, I thought it might be appreciated by this board.

Just got an e-mail from Zagat.com indicating they are now conducting surveys for their 2004 LV Restaurant and Nightlife guides. The best part about participating is that they send you a free guide (the same one you'd pay $12.95 or so for) just for reviewing a few restaurants/bars. I participated last year and got my guide about 3 months later.

Go to Zagat.com/survey to participate
Old Jun 13, 2003, 1:07 pm

Well, we're not suppose to allow commercial advertising, but I think this is ok. It does relate to Las Vegas, but in looking at the site, you can review places throughout the us and the world. You do have to register to participate, but registration is free.

http://www.zagat.com/survey

------------------
Michael Steinberg
Editor
BizTrip
www.biztrip.com
A site for travelers by a traveler with 20+ years experience
Please visit my site and let me know what you think.

[This message has been edited by businesstraveler (edited 06-13-2003).]
Old Jun 16, 2003, 9:36 pm

Location: California, AA EXP,HH Gold,Hyatt Diamond, *wood PLT, Amex PLT,
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by UA835:
Note: Hopefully you don't consider this spam, I thought it might be appreciated by this board.

Just got an e-mail from Zagat.com indicating they are now conducting surveys for their 2004 LV Restaurant and Nightlife guides. The best part about participating is that they send you a free guide (the same one you'd pay $12.95 or so for) just for reviewing a few restaurants/bars. I participated last year and got my guide about 3 months later.

Go to Zagat.com/survey to participate
</font>
Hi
I just went to the zagat site and registered. Got to the vote/survey part for Las Vegas Restaurants but there was no mention of the offer to get free guide. Should I be looking somewhere else on the site??
kelly786

Old Jun 17, 2003, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kelly786:
Hi
I just went to the zagat site and registered. Got to the vote/survey part for Las Vegas Restaurants but there was no mention of the offer to get free guide. Should I be looking somewhere else on the site??
kelly786

</font>
I think you get the notice that they are sending you a guide after you submit your votes, rank your choices, and indicate your general likes/dislikes about LV.

[This message has been edited by UA835 (edited 06-17-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.