Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dinner for one: No, thanks

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2022, 3:15 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by CGRA
but this is not even a table but a counter so you don’t use more space !!
There was a single next to me when I arrived who was replaced by a different single later. So, clearly not a big deal. I also could have misread the scary warning.
Old Jul 25, 2022, 11:45 pm

Originally Posted by Yahtzee
There was a single next to me when I arrived who was replaced by a different single later. So, clearly not a big deal. I also could have misread the scary warning.
Did you like the food ? Does la table / mansion open ?

Probably the warning is rarely enforced, just to avoid people to book for 6 and to show up at 2 (especially if they're seated at a large table and the other don't show up)
Old Jul 26, 2022, 6:41 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
The "default" for Open Table is 2 people--I've had instances where NO availablity was noted when I changed 2 to 1, so I leave the default value.
When I arrive at c/i I note that I'm the only diner, while dining I usually receive message from OT noting that my reservation has changed, but I still get 100 dining points in their bonus plan.
PS: I never like sitting at the bar for dining--just a personal (non) preference.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:25 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by CGRA
Did you like the food ? Does la table / mansion open ?

Probably the warning is rarely enforced, just to avoid people to book for 6 and to show up at 2 (especially if they're seated at a large table and the other don't show up)
Food was great. Not sure I understand your second question, but I've dined solo at the Mansion and really enjoyed it.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by Yahtzee
Food was great. Not sure I understand your second question, but I've dined solo at the Mansion and really enjoyed it.
thank you.
I was wondering if Mansion is open.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.