Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Las Vegas
Reload this Page >

Noir have access to Bellagio's Chairman's lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2018, 12:46 am
Original Poster

For when not staying at the hotel. I think Amex Centurion does, but anyone know if Noir does? I don't mean the VIP checkin near the Rolex store, but the one to the left of the main check in counters.

Thanks.
JB OmahAA likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2018, 9:12 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
I don't believe any of the mLife lounges are for non-guest use.
JB OmahAA likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 11:16 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
In Caesars system Diamond and 7* can access the Diamond lounges without being guests--why does Mlife make things "complicated"?
JB OmahAA likes this.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 7:16 pm

Programs: AA Pro (mostly B6) OZ♦ (flying BR/UA), BA Silver Hyatt LT, Wynn Black, Cosmo Plat, Mlife Noir
Originally Posted by nrr
In Caesars system Diamond and 7* can access the Diamond lounges without being guests--why does Mlife make things "complicated"?
I wouldn't call it "complicated" - it's just that some lounges are only for guest use.
JB OmahAA likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2019, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Mlife "rules" are opaque, and probably by design. I've never been asked to leave the CL (not that I use it that often, much rather be gambling), nor have I ever had to state whether I'm staying at the B or not, but my guest, visiting alone, was asked to leave. I was just curious if there existed any standard protocols on CL lounge access.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.