Wiki Posts
Search

Free Suite Upgrade - NYNY

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2018, 12:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas
Free Suite Upgrade - NYNY

Long story (OK - bed bugs on a visit last year) leaves NYNY bending over backwards to accommodate me.

They’ve offered to upgrade a Madison Ave Strip View King room to a suite (didn’t specify which one) for free (amongst other freebies).

Should I take it? Is it basically just a normal room with a spa? I think I’d prefer a view than a spa. Although the idea of a Vegas Suite sounds pretty cool.

Should I take it?
Old Sep 5, 2018, 11:08 am

I had a late check for a comped room at NYNY two years ago. They were out of the basic rooms and upgraded me to a (junior?) suite. It had a jacuzzi tub in the room beside the kind bed and a nice view of the strip. IF it's the same type of room you're being offered, I didn't think the room itself was anything special save for the nice view of the strip. It just looked liked a regular room with a jucuzzi in it. I'm not sure if all the suites have views of the strip. Is there anyone you can call to clarify if the suite you're being offered will for sure have a view of the strip?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.