Wiki Posts
Search

UK and Ireland Meet and Greet 4pm NYE for "Our Bells"

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2015, 10:15 am
Original Poster

UK and Ireland Meet and Greet 4pm NYE for "Our Bells"

Hi everyone.

I am puting this out there for any people from the UK, Ireland, Europe or indeed from anywhere who would consider a Meet and Greet get together between 3pm and 5/6pm on New Years Eve to welcome in the New Year GMT.

I have a number of contacts in LV and trying to get some music sorted in 9 fine Irishmen, The Pub, Times Square or RiRa but for now just looking to get an idea of anyone who is up for it.

I have posted this on Tripadvisor and so far we have 25 definites but it would be good to get the numbers up further.

If you could let me know if this is something you would be interested in and how many people would fancy it.

Would be a great way to kick off the evening ahead....^
Old Dec 15, 2015, 5:30 pm

Programs: DL DM, 5.7 MM, UA 3.1 MM, MARRIOTT PLATINUM, AVIS FIRST, Amex Black Card
You posted this on TA as well. Small World. Hope you guys have a great time!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.