Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5h layover in ICN

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2007, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Wink 5h layover in ICN

I have 5h layover in ICN on my way from PRG to AKL. Is it worth to use Transit hotel just for shower and catch some sleep? Is it worth that money? Thank you very much.S
Old Aug 14, 2007, 6:15 pm

Programs: DL PM, 2 Million Miller
It is a personal choice. If you have KE 1st or Biz class lounge access, these spots offer snacks, internet access, showers and "slumber rooms" for a brief nap. The transit hotel offers privacy and a peaceful spot to wait between flights. Another option is to shop and dine in the public areas or wait at the gate. It is a personal choice for you to make. Enjoy your flight.
Old Aug 14, 2007, 11:00 pm

Programs: Skyteam
How about waiting near the entrance of a club room and asking club members if they could sponsor you in. Make up a good reason or offer something to sweaten the deal. Someone will eventually take pitty on you.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 1:39 am
Original Poster

Unfortunately I´m flying in economy class.Do i have to be on the same flight as the "club memebr"? Which lounge is the best? (shower, snack..).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.