Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KE covid protocols

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2024, 10:42 am
Original Poster

KE covid protocols

What's the current status of covid protocols on KE? I watched a YT video comparing a 2019 flight in F to one in 2023. In this video, the 2023 FA's were wearing bunny suits and masks and there were elements of the lounge and on-board experience that have changed. Are they still doing this stuff in 2024?

Old Feb 19, 2024, 9:40 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Nope. The extra aprons and blue "medical style" paper mesh protective stuff is gone. So are the eye masks,, etc. Come to think of it, I haven't seen anyone wear face masks in the crew and I've flown KE and OZ A TON last year, most recently ICN-HKG around New Year's. Passengers are like eh 30% masked 70% unmasked. No special COVID announcements or "We're trying hard for your hygiene" type announcements. Lounges are WIDE OPEN, FULLY BUSY, full buffet and bar and totally back to normal.
phuket_j likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.