Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

How to transfer with a sharecode flight Korean Air and Delta

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2020, 11:44 pm
Original Poster

Hi everyone, I don't have experience with this, wondering if anyone here could help. I booked the ticket from Korean Air for my trip from SGN > ICN > SEA. My flight from SGN > ICN is operated by Korean Air and my connecting flight is operated by Delta. Both flights are bought under the same ticket. When I check in at SGN, will the staff provide me two boarding passes?

If not, what should I do when I arrive at ICN, is there a Delta transfer desk that I can go to before passing immigration?

Thanks!
Old Jul 4, 2020, 2:03 am

Programs: AF/KLM Platinum Ultimate, VA Velocity Platinum, ALL Platinum
Couldn't be more straightforward, you should be able to get both BP's printed in SGN. Otherwise upon arrival in ICN, go to the transit area and just before reclearing security you'll have a transfer desk where they'll gladly print it out for you. Then just pass security, go up the escalators and you'll be in the departures area.
Old Jul 4, 2020, 3:23 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Originally Posted by hieunguyen725
Hi everyone, I don't have experience with this, wondering if anyone here could help. I booked the ticket from Korean Air for my trip from SGN > ICN > SEA. My flight from SGN > ICN is operated by Korean Air and my connecting flight is operated by Delta. Both flights are bought under the same ticket. When I check in at SGN, will the staff provide me two boarding passes?

If not, what should I do when I arrive at ICN, is there a Delta transfer desk that I can go to before passing immigration?

Thanks!
You do not have to "pass immigration." You will follow signs for transit/transfer and stay "airside" which means that you will stay inside the airport only. You will just clear transfer security again and then there is a transfer desk inside T2 (you will stay in T2 because both Korean Air and Delta are there). It's very easy and simple, honestly!
Old Jul 4, 2020, 6:46 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.