Wiki Posts
Search

Shower options at ICN Terminal 2

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM / AS MVP Gold
Shower options at ICN Terminal 2

What are the shower options at ICN Terminal 2, assuming I have Priority Pass, but I do not have Korean Air lounge membership?
Old Aug 29, 2018, 2:11 pm

Programs: Korean Air Skypass Morning Calm Club
Unfortunately us PP holders are out of luck in ICN T2 - SPC, Lounge L, and Matina all don't have showers. (Matina was my favorite in ICN T1.)

I've been burning lounge passes (from KE credit card and from Morning Calm) to use the KE lounges (just to shower).

There are free public showers (one on the 4th floor, near gate 231) that are supposed to be free for transit passengers - not sure about regular departures.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 1:07 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
For the showers - they are just as good as any lounge shower - clean and free toiletries and towels everything.

If you are transiting it's free - show both boarding passes.

If you're departing from ICN (originating) - 3,000W (again show your boarding pass).
Old Aug 30, 2018, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
For the showers - they are just as good as any lounge shower - clean and free toiletries and towels everything.

If you are transiting it's free - show both boarding passes.

If you're departing from ICN (originating) - 3,000W (again show your boarding pass).
Is there usually a wait for these showers? I will be transiting, so it sounds like it would be free.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 4:00 am

I can't say honestly. When I went I had no wait, but that was like 4 years ago on a Saturday evening (and only one terminal which was way more crowded).

But I think if you're coming in from like USA to SE Asia transit aka busy time in the early morning OR early evening - you might way. But again, I wouldn't worry too much. Just show up and see what they say!
Old Sep 4, 2018, 7:42 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
The showers are really busy, especially after an Intl flight lands. If you don't run there after your flight lands, you will have to wait for an opening.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Did not see a long queue at 4 am when I arrived from USA. But you need to bring your own towel and such.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 11:57 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat, AA EXP, UA Gold
Recently used the transit lounge showers in T2. it was pretty empty. There wasn't anyone checking whether I was a transit passenger. They have towels(small) there.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 8:27 pm

You don't need to bring a towel. They have "Korean sized" towels aka what we would consider a face towel in America. Giant bath towels are not the standard here haha.
Old Sep 12, 2018, 10:54 am
Original Poster

The towel station does not open until 7 am. If you arrive before 7 am, bring your own towel.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 7:54 pm

Programs: Skypass, IHG
T2 KE lounge shower has very limited supplies, even less than when KE was in T1. T1 airside Asiana lounge has more supplies despite a smaller shower room. I actually prefer Asiana lounge shower. Too bad KE is in T2 now. Accessing T1 while flying T2 is not easy.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 10:31 pm

Originally Posted by t_cliff
T2 KE lounge shower has very limited supplies, even less than when KE was in T1. T1 airside Asiana lounge has more supplies despite a smaller shower room. I actually prefer Asiana lounge shower. Too bad KE is in T2 now. Accessing T1 while flying T2 is not easy.
I didn't know it was even possible without a boarding pass to scan to get onto the trains etc? They still keep very separated these days. Can't hop around freely.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.