Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by alphaod
nekkid
At home Yes, but not on my flights please
Old Jan 28, 2018, 11:57 pm

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
Originally Posted by BOB W
At home Yes, but not on my flights please
No worries, I don't go walking around the cabin with my schlong hanging out.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 5:23 pm

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by Dianne47
I've flown on many overnight flights and have yet to see anyone attired in actual jammies or a nightgown. Some airlines give out a PJ set, Virgin Australia comes to mind (at least they gave PJs a few years ago). Korean doesn't give PJs to business class passengers. Also, be sure to take a small flashlight so you can see around your seat in the dark without turning on overhead lights. You'll need to locate your shoes if you need to go to the lav while everyone's sleeping.
I change into pajamas on all overnight long-haul business and first flights. And for many daytime flights, too, since I will often sleep for a couple of hours. If the carrier provides pajamas (almost all in first, a few in business), I'll wear their pajamas. If not, I'll bring my own. I generally bring pajamas from another flight and try to stay within the same alliance if not the same carrier. I have been known to bring a T-shirt and some pajama pants instead, most notably one time flying BA J. My friends thought it was fun that a 30-something would be an AARP member just to save on airfare, so they bought me a shirt that said AARP on the front in the style of the AC/DC logo. They were pleased that I wore it on board.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Well I ended up buying “lounge” wear from Soma.

They are really pj’s in their new “stay cool” line. It’s a sleeveless T-shirt with ankle length pants. I bought an over jacket with 3/4 length sleeves. I’ll simply take off the jacket and voila, pajamas.

But I swear the outfit looks like really nice street clothes. They told me that they hardly wrinkle as well!

So I’m trusting all of you to keep my secret.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 1:58 pm

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
Good choice, Mylisa. You'll be comfortable and fashionable both.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.