Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Biz in KE660 BKK-ICN: how bad is the seating?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2017, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

Looks like a 2-2-2 configuration. Debating whether I want window (prefably) or sit by the aisle in the mid 2.

My seat currently selected is window but curious about the hassle of getting out if someone sits beside me
Old Aug 23, 2017, 9:02 pm

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
What model of aircraft?
Old Aug 24, 2017, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MegatopLover
What model of aircraft?
A333 according to kvstool

I selected seat A. I now see seat B taken in kvstool I see D and E are empty. Wonder why that person didn't select those instead of trapping me in!
Old Aug 24, 2017, 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by seks
A333 according to kvstool

I selected seat A. I now see seat B taken in kvstool I see D and E are empty. Wonder why that person didn't select those instead of trapping me in!
Could have been an automatic seat selection for that passenger. Being a daytime flight, passengers won't sleep that long. Window seat won't be that inconvenient. That said, once take-off, KE enforces everyone to fully close the shade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.