Wiki Posts
Search

Infant lap award on KE

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2017, 7:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, SPG/Marriott Plat, HH Diamond
Infant lap award on KE

I am trying to book 2 adult award tickets along with 1 infant lap award. The baby has not been born yet, but I would like to book as soon as possible so availability doesn't dry up. I would like to the earliest possible this could be done?

- Could I place an award hold over the phone before she is born, then submit required proof of family relationship documents later (but within the 1 month hold period) ?

-Could I try doing this earlier and asking for a hold extension?

-Or must I wait until she has been added to my family pool?

TIA
Old Aug 4, 2017, 3:00 pm

Hey OP - did you get any clarity on this?

I'm looking at the same scenario
Old Sep 10, 2017, 8:13 pm

I have a ticket on hold with KE Skypass for a delta flight next April when our baby will be born. I asked about Infant in Arms and they said to contact delta after ticketing.

Haven't verified with delta yet.
Old Sep 23, 2017, 4:49 am

Programs: UA *G. DL ̶G̶O̶L̶D̶ Member, Hilton/SPG Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by flyer4mark
I have a ticket on hold with KE Skypass for a delta flight next April when our baby will be born. I asked about Infant in Arms and they said to contact delta after ticketing.

Haven't verified with delta yet.
International? DL will charge roughly 10% of either the current cash fare or 10% of the fare when you "purchased" since its an award ticket do a dummy booking for the same on DL, screenshot it and save it. Some agents have been willing to issue the infant ticket based on a lower previous fare (not all).

Domestic USA there is no charge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.