Wiki Posts
Search

Family only award tickets

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2016, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Family only award tickets

Does Korean Airlines still have that goofy rule that I can only use my miles to book an award ticket for family members? I remember they had that awhile ago but the information that I found today is pretty old.
Old Jul 18, 2016, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by pwd847
Does Korean Airlines still have that goofy rule that I can only use my miles to book an award ticket for family members? I remember they had that awhile ago but the information that I found today is pretty old.
Yes still the same policy.
I for one actually like this policy, and I'm pretty sure this won't change in the future either.
Old Jul 19, 2016, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

It sucks in my situation but I can see your point of view. My g/f was even talking about getting married and then gettting the marriage annulled after our trip!
Old Jul 20, 2016, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by pwd847
Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

It sucks in my situation but I can see your point of view. My g/f was even talking about getting married and then gettting the marriage annulled after our trip!
Sounds like a clever ruse.
Old Sep 26, 2016, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by agjil
Yes still the same policy.
I for one actually like this policy, and I'm pretty sure this won't change in the future either.
Can I book a ticket for my brother and his wife, my sister-in-law? If yes, can I book them if I am not flying?
Old Sep 27, 2016, 11:52 am

Brother sounds like a YES. Sister-in-law looks like a NO.

https://www.koreanair.com/content/da...ation_Form.pdf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.