Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prestige Check-in at ICN

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2016, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

Prestige Check-in at ICN

I have a 8:00 am international departure from ICN. Does Korean Air have a separate Prestige Class Check-in and how long should I expect to wait in line for check-in for Prestige at 6:00 am through the week?
Old Jul 12, 2016, 12:17 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
At 6:00 AM the airport should be pretty quiet. It gets busier just a bit later (7-8) for the American flights departing around 9-10 AM. Yes, they have multiple Prestige Check-In Counters. During the week, your wait should be minimal. Barely five minutes is my guess. To be honest, I wouldn't even get there at 6. I'd get there around 6:30-45 haha. You'll have no problems.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 4:57 am
jy3

Originally Posted by profguy
I have a 8:00 am international departure from ICN. Does Korean Air have a separate Prestige Class Check-in and how long should I expect to wait in line for check-in for Prestige at 6:00 am through the week?
By Prestige Class, I believe you are mentioning business/first and sky team elite plus. Yes, they do have separate counters for Prestige and Elite plus, and it's pretty much always empty. However, I would get there at 6:00, because ICN is pretty crowded during this season (vacation for students and workers in Korea), and I would just go to lounges if I have some time to kill. Security line isn't too bad, but passport control could take your time away unless you have Korean passport and registered to go through kiosk.

I had a flight from ICN to IAH a week ago, departing at 9:00 and I got there at 6:30 (Had some stuff to do with customs as well). The airport was pretty crowded and economy line and morning calm line for Korean air was just crazy..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.