Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Claim Missing Miles?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2015, 8:41 pm
Original Poster

Claim Missing Miles?

I flew on Alaska Air with my KE skypass #, but never got the miles credited. What is the best/easiest way?
Old Sep 19, 2015, 4:26 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
https://kr.koreanair.com/content/kor...#mileage-claim
Old Aug 7, 2018, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
The link above doesnt work anymore and for the life of me, I cant find the "Mileage Claim" link within koreanair.com. Any insights? Missing miles from DL flights credited to Skypass.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by KosherKimchee
The link above doesnt work anymore and for the life of me, I cant find the "Mileage Claim" link within koreanair.com. Any insights? Missing miles from DL flights credited to Skypass.
This link should work: koreanair.com/global/en/profile/profile.html#mileage-inquiry

Otherwise go to koreanair.com check the SkyPass option in the navigation bar. Under Earn, you find the option Mileage Claim.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 6:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Originally Posted by Step
This link should work: koreanair.com/global/en/profile/profile.html#mileage-inquiry

Otherwise go to koreanair.com check the SkyPass option in the navigation bar. Under Earn, you find the option Mileage Claim.
Wow! Not only did that work, but the miles credited INSTANTLY. Thanks!
Old Jan 1, 2019, 1:36 am

Not so successful for me. I tried it both on my android app and on a pc browser. I'm trying to claim a partner airline flight that I took on 18 Dec 2018, but it keeps telling me that I am not within the valid claim period of 7 days - 365 days

Anyone have success with the mileage claim link recently?
Old Jan 1, 2019, 5:54 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Try emailing [email protected] with a picture of your boarding pass and any other info you have. They always respond quickly to me.
Aragorn7 likes this.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
Try emailing [email protected] with a picture of your boarding pass and any other info you have. They always respond quickly to me.
Thank you @mikesaidyes. They did indeed respond in 1 day, and I got the miles credited.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 10:14 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA EXP - 1MM, BAEC BRZ, BVY GLD, Hilton DIA, Hyatt GLB
Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
Im getting an error that the email above is not good. Is there a new email to send request for mileage credit. AF got errors each time I gave them my Skypass number, I suspect it has something to do with my middle name.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 10:30 am
mk1

Programs: KE Morning Calm; AA Plat
Try this one: [email protected]
Old Jul 12, 2019, 11:17 am

deleted
Old Jan 5, 2022, 10:05 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA EXP - 1MM, BAEC BRZ, BVY GLD, Hilton DIA, Hyatt GLB
Guys, I recently flew HA (LAX-KOA-LAX) in P and A fare. I placed my KE number on both legs but wasn't credited.

I cant seem to find the boarding passes anymore. Am I SOL? Is it still possible to get credited, if so where should I send my message to?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.