Community
Wiki Posts
Search

777-300ER seatmap

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2015, 9:25 am

Programs: United - PG, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by toyotaboy95
Does anyone have updates about row 7 for the new J (Prestige Suites)? SeatGuru advises against this row, but the private cabin is tempting. Already tried searching through the forum.
I have looked everywhere for any reviews, photos, etc.; but to no avail. For right now I am staying there, but it would be nice to have more info.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 8:13 pm

I've tried it on the A330 HAN-ICN on the same configuration. It's a stellar product, and I would try to take the last window seat on either side - it's just a more private experience in general!
Old Dec 8, 2015, 10:25 am

Programs: United - PG, Marriott Silver
The prestige suites on the new 777-300ers are fantastic. I tried out row 7 and it was perfect for getting some peace and quiet. Totally recommend for those seeking privacy. Seat is super comfortable, service was exquisite and I've never slept better on a plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.