Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Award Availability? Expert Flyer shows yes, Korean no?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:50 am
Original Poster

I just transferred 80K from Chase to book a one-way Kosmo Suite from JFK to NRT. I'm tons of availability on expertflyer, and can search and find the flight on Korean's website. When I select a flight and click next, I'm getting the message:

"Not enough seats are available on the selected flights. Please try again selecting other flights."

Do I need to call to make this booking?
Old Feb 23, 2015, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by beckkl
I just transferred 80K from Chase to book a one-way Kosmo Suite from JFK to NRT. I'm tons of availability on expertflyer, and can search and find the flight on Korean's website. When I select a flight and click next, I'm getting the message:

"Not enough seats are available on the selected flights. Please try again selecting other flights."

Do I need to call to make this booking?
Your problem is probably the ICN to NRT leg of that flight. There's probably no award availability. You should give them a call.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 3:01 pm

I ran into the same issue. Call up their service center and book via the phone.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 8:06 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Also try GMP-HND. It's an airport change, but it doesn't take long at all. There might be more space. You MUST call for GMP departure. Haneda is also a MUCH closer airport.
Old Feb 24, 2015, 9:43 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Correction: You must call for GMP award using Delta. I misread. Not sure if you can check that online using Chase Points.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.