Wiki Posts
Search

Bus Class on 380 LAX to ICN

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2013, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
Bus Class on 380 LAX to ICN

Anyone fly this route (18 & 17) lately? Last year when I flew these flights they were less than 50% full or there about. Wondering what type of loads are being experienced now?
Old May 3, 2013, 12:33 am

I just flew last week in F and midflight I toured the second floor and it was about 90% full in C and very full in Y.
Old May 3, 2013, 6:09 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Originally Posted by mainbill
I just flew last week in F and midflight I toured the second floor and it was about 90% full in C and very full in Y.
Loads have varied. On Jan. 3rd, ICN-LAX was totally full in Prestige Business Class. On April 10 and 11, it was more like 60 or 70%, with the last cabin at the back of the Upper Deck the least full (and hence my choice for seating). Economy seems to be pretty full of most flights I've taken.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.