Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fare class on web?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2011, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Fare class on web?

I've had a quick look on the threads but didn't seen anything that jumped out, but I'm positive I'm not the first to have asked. Short of calling KAL, is there a way to see what fare class code you have been assigned prior to paying on the website?

It says Economy Restricted, but I'm trying to accrue as many Alaska miles as possible so I need it to be in certain containers.

Thanks for your help.
S.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 3:58 pm

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Just going by memory, as I'm on a mediocre connection at the moment, but I think if you pull up the fare rules (terms and conditions, whatever they're calling them), it should give the booking class in there.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

Perfect thanks! That was the info I was looking for.

So I get back a Fare basis of "QLBXEECA" I assume that's an Q fare and would net 70% Alaska miles.
Old Jul 4, 2011, 11:26 am

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
That is in fact a Q fare, which it sounds like you've already looked up in the AS table.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.